April 25, 2009

Late Night Thoughts (A Series)

Why does a classical music station schedule a 4 hour folk music program on a Saturday night, and then devote a half-hour of that show to songs by the Beatles?

I like Netflix.  I makes me realize how royally pissed off I'd be if I spent 20 dollars for two tickets at a multiplex to see some of the awful movies I've rented.

You can have a really good time at a 7-11 at 7 o'clock on a Saturday morning.

Why does the guy next door only talk to me when he wants to borrow something?  Doesn't he know what a swell person I am?

I continually ignore the fact that I can't cook worth a shit.

If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't have done the mic check at the Scruggs & Flatt concert in 1973.

I was truly surprised at the depth of my disappointment at not winning the Saturn sports car in the "put your name in the box" drawing at the mall.

Why does Jeff Bridges always have white gooey crud in the corners of his mouth when you see him in the movies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment