But although Mr. Foxworthy has almost completed his journey into obscurity, his half-baked routine lives on in almost every society. I present you with a sampling of You Know You're A ------ If jokes from around the planet ...
- You know you're a Cuban if you think iodine will cure a hangover.
- You know you're Ethiopian if your clothes smell like onions.
- You know you're Chinese if your stove is covered with aluminum foil.
- You know you're Russian if you don't know how to use a dishwasher.
- You know you're French if you think yogurt is from Bulgaria.
- You know you're Mexican if you have at least 30 cousins.
- You know you're Egyptian if you wear more cologne than deodorant.
- You know you're Canadian if you know Toronto is not a province.
- You know you're Korean if there's more toilet paper in your dining room than your bathroom.
- You know you're Argentinian if you smoke in the grocery store.
I'll give you a few seconds to dab the tears from your eyes from laughing so hard. Isn't it wonderful that some half-assed comedian can contribute to society in such a meaningful way? Please join me in wishing Mr. Foxworthy a slow death continued success in his game show career.