February 26, 2010

Out & Out Thievery

It's been a hard week sitting on my butt at work, organizing and reorganizing The Penske File.  So I'm kind of tired tonight.  I was all set to write another one of my deep thought provoking pieces, but saw something on another blog that reminded me of something that happened at the market earlier this week.  I fished a 20 out of my wallet to pay for a beef jerky, a Zero bar and a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol, when I noticed that someone had written on the bill "Mike Ditka's IQ", with an arrow pointed to the "20" up at the corner.  I thought someone must have either been incredibly bored or really hated Mike Ditka to deface good old U.S. currency in such a manner.  But then I ran across the following and realized that the guy who had scrawled on my bill was a rank amateur.

Yes, I'm ripping off someone else's blog, but they ripped it off from someone else, who probably ripped it off from someone else. And so on, and so on ...  BFD.

Tron-ist Abe


Boba Fett Washington


Georgie Makes An iPod Commercial


Mario Lincoln


Bazooka George


Alexander "Ninja" Hamilton

Mad Hatter George


Teenage Mutant Ninja Abraham



Andy "Kiss" Jackson

Abe Gets "Boothinized"

Quick now, how much money was represented above?  DON'T LOOK!  Did you guess 51 dollars?  Well, you're wrong ....


No comments:

Post a Comment