June 27, 2009

Quick Decorating Tip

Jan and I are seriously considering moving back to the Ozarks when she retires in a year or two.  I've made contact with several realtors in that area and they send me listings on a regular basis.  I don't know what we get a bigger charge from ... looking at the houses, or seeing how the owners have decorated them.

Apparently, we backwoods types in Northern Illinois have been slow to pick up the next trend in dining room decor.  Excess patio furniture chic!

Wondering what to do with that pesky patio furniture once the season is over?  Why, just put it in your dining room!

Damn!  It's so obvious!  This is why I'm not a trendsetter.

1 comment:

  1. I like to go online and look at the half million to million dollar houses in my area. It's like peeking into people's houses without them knowing. Like I could ever afford to decorate the way they do!

    I hope you find something you like!

    Oh, the best time to buy patio furnature is right before they put the Christmas stuff out. You could furnish a whole house and get some great deals!

    ReplyDelete