May 02, 2009

Late Night Thoughts


It's Saturday night, the Midnight Special is on the radio, and that means it's time for another "Late Night Thoughts."  This week, brought to you by Lucky Strike!

I almost backed into a car at the Kwick-ee Mart this evening. Sometimes the difference between a good day and a bad day is just a matter of inches.

Everything is NOT better with Blue Bonnet on it.

Do the benefits of acai berry outweigh the squickiness of mucous-y stools?

Absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it creates strangers.

I bought a cigarette rolling machine once.  It took 3 hours to make a pack of cigarettes and they all fell apart.

In high school, I knew a guy named Jack Gough (think about it).  He never looked happy.

Abandoned Pizza Huts still look like Pizza Huts, even if you put a funeral parlor in them.

Windows Solitaire is fixed.  You always start out 52 points in the hole.

I once didn't ask a girl out on a date because her first name was Beverly.  I figured if we got married, she'd have to change her name to Chloe.

What would have happened if my Mom had gotten her way and named me Bart?  Would I have been more popular?  Less?  Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment